Monday, September 7, 2009

Fred Dursts Still Thinks Spray Painting Is Cool

The above image was supposedly spray painted by Durst himself. Now, I got the picture off of the Onion and it didn't have an actual article attached to it so, I'm not sure how credible that is. But, I do not claim to be a news source nor do I really care. It's just funny to think of Fred Durst, in his early 40's, up on a ladder spray painting his band name on a bridge. As if anyone on their drive home from work is gonna see the art, get all nostalgic about the late 90's/early 00's and go home and look up the Bizkit on MySpace.

I personally think he did it. Only because, I mean, who else is gonna risk their life by writing the name of a nu-metal band on the side of a bridge? Don't they have gang signs to paint? Anyways.. Here's Durst and such performing "Take A Look Around" at Download 09.. And he introduces it as a new song. I'm sorry but, didn't this song come out in 2001?

No comments:

Post a Comment