Thursday, November 12, 2009

Name Change

I'm finally back from a long needed break from blogging. I wasn't planing on taking the break but, i just didn't have the time to post because I finally got a job. So, now that I've taken that break I think I've figured out how to manage my time so I can do this and my job and school and stuff. Anyway, with me being back, i decided that the blog could use a new name.

I was playing my iTunes on shuffle the other day and I found a song that I never noticed before. Called "Feedback, Blood, and Distortion" by Toxic Holocaust. And I thought to myself, those three words sum up metal perfectly! Everything that is metal is in those three words. So simple. So that's the new name of my blog. And, to celebrate, here's the song that inspired me.


No comments:

Post a Comment