Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chimaira Will "Destroy and Dominate" You With This New Video

Now, it's now secret that Chimaira is one of my favorite bands. I've seen them live twice and they were amazing both times. Now, I haven't picked up the new Chimaira album just yet but, I hear it's amazing. A little slower but, still heavy as shit. And, if this new video is any indication of the album, I wasn't lied to.

I got in the pit when Chimaira played this song at the Music As A Weapon IV tour (with Disturbed), and, I tell you, that was the most violent mosh pits I've ever had the pleasure of being in. So brutal. Which is suprising because I've seen the likes of Dethklok and Kataklysm live before.

Anyway, this is easily the best video the band has made. It's dark as well as trippy. As I understand it, the video concept is based off of Danny Boyle’s sci-fi opus Sunshine. Now, I've never heard of this movie but, I'm deffinately gonna look it up. Everyone knows Chimaira has good taste in... Everything.

On a side note, it's nice to know that Chris Spicuzza is a Mac user much like myself. He knows Macs are more metal than PCs.

No comments:

Post a Comment