Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Are Itching for a new Scar Symmetry Album Like I Am?

I've been a fan of Scar Symmetry for a while now. Holographic Universe was one of my favorite albums of 2009. And I was saddened when I heard that vocalist Christian Alvestam had left the band. And intrigued when they hired two vocalists to take the spot. Roberth Karlsson on “lead growl vocals” and “backing clean vocals” and Lars Palmqvist on “lead clean vocals” and “backing growl vocals.”

Well, according to Nuclear Blasts' European site states that a new Scar Symmetry album, entitled Dark Matter Dimensions and is slated for an October 2nd release date. I'm interested to see if these new guys can match the chops of Alvestam. To refresh your memory of Alvestam, here's the video for "Morphogenesis"

No comments:

Post a Comment