Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Some Dethklok News

So, you are looking at the official cover art for the upcoming Dethalbum II! Am I the only one who's excited for this? The new Dethalbum comes out September 8th on William Street records. And it will include "Murmaider II." ... Could be awesome. I haven't heard anything from Dethklok that I haven't liked.

Moving on the the show. I would just like to say that, Metalocalypse is my favorite show on TV right now. I think Brendon Small is a real genious and knows how to make a good show about metal. That being said, I'm am very pleased to announce that the next season of episodes will be a half hour long! No more of this stupid 15-minute run time shit. And the new season is slated to appear sometime in November.

On to my final bit of Dethklok news.... A GAME!!!!! Read this;

Konami announced today that a video game based on the hit Adult Swim series Metalocalypse is currently in development for Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®Network. Created by series co-creator Brendon Small and based on the top-rated Adult Swim animated series, the upcoming Metalocalypse: Dethgame will immerse players into the world of Dethklok, the world’s most brutal Norwegian heavy metal band.”
This is all sorts of awesome. According to MetalSucks.net you will be one of the klokateers and will have to protect the bad from rabid, mutant fans. This is gonna be a fun game, no doubt. But, it only available for download at the X-Box store, not for sale. I guess I have to buy an X-Box 360 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment