Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Video From The Human Abstract

Now, it's no secret that I have a man crush on The Human Abstract. The same way MetalSucks.net has a crush on Gojira, Hit Parader magazine has a crush on Slipknot and Kerrang! magazine has a crush on bands that suck. To the point that, when I was hanging out with them, and interviewing their guitarist, I had to stop myself from asking them "oh my God, why are you so awesome?" like a little star struck school girl meeting whats-his-face from Twilight.

So, anyway, The Human Abstract finally released their second video from the album Midheaven for the song "Counting Down The Days." And what a video it is. It kinda reminds me of the old Tool videos where they used stop-motion animation and didn't show the band. Except this shows the band. This is, in my opinion, their best video to date. It has a great storyline through-out the video. One I don't feel like explaining at the moment. The only annoying this about this video is, they completely butchered the intro to the song. I hate it when they do that.




No comments:

Post a Comment