Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Probably The Funniest Video I've Seen In A Long Time

So, I was cruising the aptly named stuffyouwillhate.com when I saw this video, for a song called "Summer Girls" by Stereos... It's apparently a cover of LFO.... Who?

Anyway, it seems another batch of scene kids are latching onto the scremo-crunk, auto-tune, brokenCYDE fad and well, making songs... Kinda. I don't know if you can call this a real song because I kinda hope these kids aren't being serious. But, I guess they are. It's only a matter of time before they go on tour with Hollywood Undead, I Set My Friends On Fire, and 3OH!3. All of which need to die. And soon. Here's the video from the album... I'm not even gonna bother trying to find out whatthe name of the album is. Enjoy the down-turn of western music below.

No comments:

Post a Comment